AALAS Learning Library News
|ALL Launches June 29-30 with new features!
||Take a look at how managing your group will be easier and more efficient:|
Assign training to group members with our new Training Management tools.
- Set course requirements for training: require group members to take the exam only or require the course + exam.
- Email group members that they have been assigned training.
- Receive emails when training is completed or turn it off! And, send copies to others who need to view training completions.
- Manage training assignments for all users.
- View all training assignments at a glance by downloading your training assignment roster.
- New “My Courses” page for the user. Group members will easily see courses assigned and view courses and due dates. The Course title link goes directly to the course.
Find courses more easily!
- Courses will be listed alphabetically.
- Use the Course Search feature to find a course using keywords, such as mouse or rat.
Get help managing your group by adding additional Group Coordinators and Group Monitors
- The existing role of a Group Coordinator will be the Primary Group Coordinator.
- You have the option of adding one or more Secondary Group Coordinators to help with day-to-day management functions, such as adding group members, assigning accounts, etc.
- Institutional groups can also select one or more Group Monitors who can view transcript data and reports.
See training history on transcripts.
- View all course completions and passed exams on group members' transcripts. Certificates will still display only on the most recent event.
- A new library certificate will be available for completion of a training program; the first of these is the Animal Biosafety Training Program.
Making a custom course just got easier!
- Authoring via an HTML editor will make it as easy as editing a Word document.
|Like us on Facebook!